Introducing STAMPlorations' first adult coloring book -- COLOR BLOOMS
! It's specifically designed for cardmakers, crafters, and mixed media artists. It has 34 coloring pages featuring 6 illustrated flowers in different styles to suit a variety of projects.
Color the pages with your medium of choice: crayons, colored pencils, markers, and even watercolor paints.
When you're done, tear the pages and use them in your projects: handmade cards, ATCs, art journal pages, collages, mixed media artwork, and whatever else you create. Happy coloring!
Important information about the book's interior pages
- The illustrations are printed on odd pages (single-sided) in order to provide the best coloring experience.
- The paper used is 60# white paper, the standard paper used to print coloring books published through the CreateSpace platform. If you choose to color the pages with markers or wet mediums, please place a sheet of paper or cardstock underneath.
- Dry mediums work best on the pages. The pages have been tested with Inktense pencils, Caran D'Ache Fancolor watersoluble pencils, and Cretacolor Aquarelle Oil Pastels with the colors blended with a damp brush (very little water).
- Other mediums that have been tested to work include Distress Crayons, PITT Pastel Pencils, CarbOthello Pastel Pencils, Artgrip Aquarelle Pencils, Prismacolor Colored Pencils, Spectrum Noir Pencils, Kuretake Gansai Watercolors, Promarkers, Twinkling H2O
- Alcohol markers (Spectrium Noir, Promarkers), water-based markers (Spectrum Noir Aqua markers, Distress Markers, Zig Clean Color Brush Pens, Memento Brush Markers, Crayola markers, Tombow markers), and permanent markers (Sharpie, BIC Marking) will also work but note that the paper may warp during the coloring process because of the wet ink. The paper should flatten out once the ink is dry.
- If coloring with markers, there will be bleeding on the back of the paper so make sure to place a piece of cardstock or thick paper underneath the page or tear out the page before coloring.
- Cover the page you want to color with clear gesso. Once dry, you will be able to use a variety of mediums such as Gelatos, acrylics, watercolors, Inktense blocks and pencils, and watersoluble oil pastels for mixed media projects.
- We'll add more tips and recommended mediums as the STAMPlorations girls test the book with their mediums of choice.
Paperback: 74 pages
Author/Illustrator: Shery Russ
Publication date: July 1, 2016
Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
US customers can also buy the book on Amazon.com HERE
International customers, you can also purchase Color Blooms from the Amazon site that is closest to you in order to save on postage (we do offer a flat shipping rate, but we encourage you to buy your copy from an Amazon site if shipping will be cheaper):
| Amazon Canada
| Amazon Brazil
| Amazon China
| Amazon France
| Amazon Germany
| Amazon India
| Amazon Italy
| Amazon Japan
| Amazon Spain
Do you have a group or are you hosting a coloring book party? Volume discounts are available if you order 10 copies or more of Color Blooms. Shipping is free anywhere in the US. Actual USPS package rates apply for international orders. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See this coloring book in action on: